Get the Help You Deserve After a Northern Illinois Auto Accident
We hear the reports every day of the mayhem on our roadways. Every time you get behind the wheel of your car and go somewhere, you do so knowing that an accident is a real possibility. But when it actually happens to you, suddenly that possibility turns to reality and you may be facing serious injury or worse.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a Northern Illinois auto accident, you should ask yourself some questions:
- Did someone else’s mistake cause the crash?
- Was there a serious injury and/or loss of property?
- Will insurance provide you with what you need to cover the costs of medical treatment and loss of income?
At The Fisk & Monteleone Law Firm in Rockford, we know exactly what you are going through and have successfully represented many others who have the same questions.
Coming Soon Our FREE BOOK, 7 Mistakes That Can WRECK Your Illinois Accident Claim
The Illinois Traffic Accident Statistics Are Sobering
Like every other state in the U.S., Illinois car crash statistics remind us of just how many lives are disrupted each year. Here are just a few:
- There were 281,788 motor vehicle crashes on Illinois roadways in 2011.
- Of these, 84,172 people were injured that year.
- 918 of our citizens lost their lives in these accidents.
- The cost of all of these accidents was approximately $5.5 billion.
- Each injury cost between $22,700 and $70,300.
- Each fatality cost an estimated $1,432,800.
But when you are involved in a crash, statistics mean nothing. A serious Rockford car accident can turn your world upside down, especially when it could have been prevented.
Don’t Give Up Your Rights
At the Fisk & Monteleone Law Firm, we know that too many times, victims of serious Illinois auto accidents do not understand their rights. Instead of getting the legal help they need, many simply accept what the insurance companies tell them and end up with much less than they deserve.
You must keep in mind that insurance companies, both your own and the other drivers’, are in business to make money. They will sometimes try to get you to settle for much less than you need to cover your loss. At a time like this, you should find someone who understands how to use the laws that protect you to represent your best interests.
Protect Yourself and Your Family
With over 50 years of combined experience representing auto accident victims, we know that sometimes the smartest thing to do is file an Illinois auto accident lawsuit. Our Northern Illinois car crash attorneys offer our clients the kind of personal attention that you can only get from a smaller law firm. If we take your case, you can be sure you will receive:
- Immediate attention from real lawyers, not clerks or paralegals.
- Assistance with every aspect of your case, including help dealing with your medical bills, insurance companies, and car rental.
- The kind of help you need to recover financially, physically and mentally from the trauma of an Illinois auto accident.
- The experience to settle your case successfully, in the courtroom or out.
Fight Back: It’s Your Right
Contact Fisk & Monteleone Ltd. today to get started fighting back when you or a loved one has been injured due to negligence in a Rockford area auto accident. Call us today TOLL FREE at 815-962-0044 to learn about your rights and schedule a free consultation. We understand your situation and will work hard to make things much better.